We would recommend checking your tracking number located in your shipping confirmation e-mail to ensure that the package has been marked as delivered, and we would also recommend double checking the shipping address of your order to make sure it is correct. Before contacting us, please call your mail carrier to make sure he/she did not do any of the following:
· Leave your package in your mailbox.
· Leave your package at your back door or in your garage.
· Leave your package with your neighbors or with whoever opened the door at your address.
· Leave your package with the front office or front desk if you live in an apartment, dorm, or gated community.
· Leave your package in your post office box, or in a parcel locker at your local post office, or at a parcel locker in your neighborhood, or if you shipped to a FedEx office, at their front desk or in your FedEx box.
If you are still unable to locate your package, we suggest that you should have to contact the mail carrier to discuss the issue and file a claim with them first. They are the responsible party in this matter. Meanwhile, please update us on the process, we want to do everything within our power to help you find resolution.